Are you looking for the Top 10 Best bench vise? Well, just grab a cup of coffee and read on! I am a huge fan of Best bench vise
We spent 49 hours to find a best option for you is a Yost Tools 445 5" Bench Vise, which comes with amazing features you’ve never heard before. It is the Best bench vise available in the market today. However, if you don’t want to spend big on bench vise, then you should absolutely go for Performance Tool W3904 5" Bench Vise which comes with all the basic features one could expect in bench vise.
To help you in your search, we have completed this list of the Best bench vise.
Top 10 Best bench vise 2019
1. Yost Tools 445 5" Bench Vise.
- 180-degree swivel base adjusts the direction of the jaws for proper placement.
- Flat portion that acts as an anvil and additional work surface.
- Vise has a cast iron body with steel U-channel bar for durability.
- Hardened steel top jaws can be replaced when worn.
- Hand-tightening the lock knob on the base secures its position.
- Built-in cast iron pipe jaws are grooved for enhanced grip.
2. Performance Tool W3904 5" Bench Vise.
- Save time and effort when positioning the moveable jaw.
- 360 degree swivel base with 3 mounting holes and 2 lockdowns.
- Polished built-in anvil.
- 3 in. Throat Depth.
- Features steel replaceable pipe jaws for holding pipe or round stock.
- Pull the quick release lever and the movable jaw slides in and out with ease.
- 7 in. Jaw Opening.
3. Wilton 11104 4" Bench Vise.
- 180 degree swivel.
- Made from high strength steel.
- Grooved steel jaw inserts.
- Large anvil work surface.
- 4" jaw width.
- Double lockdown swivel base
4. Yost Tools 750-DI 5" Bench Vise.
- Serrated pipe jaws.
- 0.125" to 3.5"
- Parallel serrated top jaws.Serrated pipe jaws.Smooth V-jaws for round and flat stock.
- Parallel serrated top jaws.
- 360-degree swivel base adjusts the direction of the jaws for proper placement and locks in place.
- Ductile iron body is durable and strong for extended life and has a flat portion that acts as an anvil and additional work surface.
- Smooth V-jaws for round and flat stock.
- Vise head rotates 360 degrees with 12 locking positions to provide access to the three jaw sets and adjust them for proper placement
5. TEKTON 8" Bench Vise.
- Turn the sliding T-bar handle and the jaw glides smoothly along the Acme-threaded main screw without binding or chattering, even as clamping pressure increases.
- Put your project in the sure grip of the replaceable non-slip serrated steel jaws.
- Whether you are repairing vehicles, metalworking, or assembling parts, you can work better, faster and safer knowing it is properly secured.
- For forming and shaping metal pieces, the polished anvil offers a smooth, consistent work surface.
- Made from 30,000 PSI cast iron for durability and dependability.
- Rotate the vise around its 120-degree swivel base and you can position your work in just the right spot.
6. Eclipse Quick Release Woodworking 9" Bench Vise.
- Features heavy cast iron and steel construction.
- Fitted with an adjustable front stop (dog) that gives additional clamping facility when used with a bench stop, to provide a normal vise and a tail vise in one tool.
- 10.24" maximum opening.
- To increase safety, the fused tommy bar will bend before the vise can become over-stressed.
7. IRWIN Tools 5" Bench Vise.
- Rotating pipe jaws.
- IRWIN Tools Multi-Purpose Vise, 5-Inch.
- Incorporated anvil keeps vise steady while you work.
- Fused steel handle for easy adjustment.
- 5-inch multipurpose jaw width.
- Swivel base allows for 360-degree rotation.
8. Woodstock D4074 5" Bench Vise.
- Jaws rotate 360 degrees for unlimited work piece positioning
- Base swivels for greater versatility.
- Anvil face for multi-purpose use.
- Holds flat stock as well as round stock with the built-in pipe jaws.
- Weighs 50 lbs.
9. Rockler Heavy Duty Quick Release 9" Bench Vise.
- Handle plate arrives pre-drilled and ready to accept wooden jaws (not included).
- Quick-release mechanism engages with a 1/4 turn of the handle, letting you make major adjustments quickly.
- 3/4" diameter steel guide rods keep jaws parallel, even when clamping narrow objects on one side of the vise.
- Rockler Heavy Duty Vise is designed for custom workbenches.
- Extra-wide 9" wide handle-plate delivers maximum stability to handle any project.
- Mounts easily with 1/4" lag bolts (not included).
- Includes a solid hardwood handle.
10. Capri Tools 10519 6"Bench Vise.
- Base is easy to place and lock the jaws wherever needed.
- Heavy duty ductile iron (60,000 psi).
- 9,000 lbs. of clamping force.
- Base and head that rotates 360 degrees for extra customization.
- Head can be locked in at 12 set points, each within 30 degrees.