This guide comes with the top 10 Best financial calculator that are available on the market. Therefore, if you want the Best financial calculator for the same purpose, then you have everything here and the option to choose from the best variety. Buyers Guide When choosing the Best financial calculator.
We spent 47 hours to find a best option for you is a HP 10bII+ Financial Calculator, which comes with amazing features you’ve never heard before. It is the Best financial calculator available in the market today. However, if you don’t want to spend big on financial calculator, then you should absolutely go for HP 12CP Financial Calculator which comes with all the basic features one could expect in financial calculator.
To help you in your search, we have completed this list of the Best financial calculator.
Top 10 Best financial calculator 2019
1. HP 10bII+ Financial Calculator.
- Dedicated keys provide fast access to common financial and statistical functions.
- Designed with powerful finance, business and statistical operations.
- Meets exam requirements for SAT, PSAT/NMSQT, and College Board AP (Advanced Placement) Tests.
2. HP 12CP Financial Calculator.
- Memory for up to 80 cash flows.
- Over 130 built-in functions.
- Permitted for use on the CFP and CFA Certification Exams, and GARP FRM Exam.
- Six times faster speeds for calculating TVM, loan payments, interest rates, standard deviation and more.
- Keystroke programming with four times more memory for up to 400 steps.
- Offers both RPN and Algebraic modes of entry.
- Advanced editing features like the new "Undo" and "Backspace" buttons.
3. HP 17BII+ Financial Calculator.
- One line x 10-character LCD display.
- Features 28KB of user memory, over 250 functions, RPN and Algebraic data entry, clock, appointments, calendar, HP solve application, menu prompts and messages.
- Permitted for use on the CFP Certification Exam.
- Business/Financial Features, Statistical/Mathematical Features, Time and Date Management, and Customizing Features.
- Read display results easily, even at an angle.
- Ideal for real estate, finance, accounting, economics and business work.
- Mix of statistic, business and math functions.
4. Calculated Industries 3405 RE Financial Calculator.
- Calculate complete payment solutions, amortization, combo loans, ARMs, rent versus buy comparisons, and more.
- A pocket user guide stores conveniently inside the back of the unit in a prefitted slot.
- Features include bi-weekly and monthly loan comparisons, automatic sales price and down payment calculations, and completion of taxes, insurance, and mortgage insurance for true PITI payments.
- Calculate mortgage payments, terms, interest, PITI payments, future value, as well as purchase price, and down payment figures.
- Offers a built-in date-math function for closing and expiration dates, triple zero key that saves time and keystrokes.
- Performs "what-if" calculations from variables like purchase price, down payment amount, and loan amount financing.
- Permanently store local property tax and property insurance rates for customized calculations.
5. Casio FC-200V Financial Calculator.
- Bond purchase price and annual rate of yield can be calculated by Date input/Period input.
- Convenient 3-digit, comma-markers display function.
- Sales and leverage within the break-even point can be calculated.
- Incorporates a full-dot 4-line display allowing easy input, confirmation, change and correction of each parameter.
- Depreciation can be calculated by the straight-line method, fixed percentage method, sum-of-the-year's digits method or declining balance method.
6. Texas Instruments BAII Plus Financial Calculator.
- Built-in memory to store previous worksheets.
- Worksheet mode includes tables for bond, depreciation, amortization and compound interest.
- Includes a quick guide manual.
- Hard, slide case protects the screen.
- Features different-colored keys that make finding functions hassle free.
7. Sharp EL-738FB Financial Calculator.
- Easy to use Cost/Sell/Margin function.
- Multi-line Playback.
- Large 2 line LCD display, with 3-digit punctuation.
- Bond calculation.
- Includes protective slide cover.
- Advanced finance and business functions including Compound Interest, Amortisation, Cash Flow Analysis, Depreciation and Break Even.
- 1-variable & 2-variable Statistics calculations.
- 12 memories.
- Day/Date function for calculating days between dates, as well as new dates.
- Handy Scientific functions.
8. SwissMicros DM15L Financial Calculator.
- High-end scientific programmable.
- Able to handle complex numbers and matrix operations.
- Features a sandblasted Grade 1 Titanium housing.
- Root-solver and numerical integration.
9. Texas Instruments BA Financial Calculator.
- Battery powered.
- Auto power down feature.
- Prompted display guides you through financial calculations showing current variable and label.
- 10 display didgets x 1 display line.
10. Sharp 10-Digit Financial Calculator.
- Comes with a protective hard cover and is battery-operated.
- Able to perform all time-value-of-money calculations, depreciation calculation, amortization calculations, breakeven calculations.
- Performs profit and percent difference calculations, bond calculations, cash flow analysis, net present value and internal rate of return calculations, interest rate conversions, and much more.