Everybody wants to get the best services without spending much money. However, it is not easy to choose a Best graphing calculator if you have not bought one in years. But there is no need for you to worry since we have compiled the perfect list of Top 10 Best graphing calculator for you. Have a look at our list and choose only the best one.
We spent 31 hours to find a best option for you is a Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus Graphing Calculator, which comes with amazing features you’ve never heard before. It is the Best graphing calculator available in the market today. However, if you don’t want to spend big on graphing calculator, then you should absolutely go for Texas Instruments Nspire CX CAS Graphing Calculator which comes with all the basic features one could expect in graphing calculator.
To help you in your search, we have completed this list of the Best graphing calculator.
Top 10 Best graphing calculator 2019
1. Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus Graphing Calculator.
- Convert matrices to lists and vice-versa.
- List-based one- and two-variable statistical analysis, including logistic, sinusoidal, median-median, linear, logarithmic, exponential, power, quadratic polynomial, cubic polynomial, and quartic polynomial regression models.
- User-defined list names. Lists store up to 999 elements. 14 interactive zoom features.
- Interactive analysis of function values, roots, maximums, minimums, integrals, and derivatives.
- Advanced statistics features including 9 hypothesis testing functions, 6 confidence interval functions, and one-way analysis of variance.
- Sequence graphing mode shows time series plot, cobweb/stair-step plot, and phase plots.
- Numeric evaluations given in table format for all graphing modes.
- 7 different graph styles for differentiating the look of each graph drawn. Horizontal and vertical split- screen options. Stores up to 10 - 50x50 matrices.
- Matrix operations including inverse, determinant, transpose, augment, reduced row echelon form, and elementary row operations.
- Graphs 10 rectangular functions, 6 parametric expressions, 6 polar expressions, and 3 recursively-defined sequences.
- 3 statistical plot definitions for scatter plots, xy-line plots, histograms, regular and modified box-and-whisker plots, and normal probability plots.
- Up to 10 graphing functions defined, saved, graphed, and analyzed at one time.
- Real and complex numbers calculated to 14-digit accuracy and displayed with 10 digits plus a 2-digit exponent.
2. Texas Instruments Nspire CX CAS Graphing Calculator.
- The sleek TI-Nspire CX handheld is the thinnest and lightest TI graphing calculator model to date
- 125 DPI; 16-bit color
- 320 x 240 pixels (3.2inches diagonal) ;
- Overlay and color-code math and science concepts on digital images or your own photos
- Graph and rotate (manually and automatically) 3D functions,One-year limited warranty.
- The installed TI-Nspire Rechargeable Battery is expected to last up to two weeks of normal use on a single charge
- Color-code equations, objects, points and lines on the full-color, backlit display
3. Texas Instruments TI-83 Plus Graphing Calculator.
- Built-in memory for storage and analysis of up to 10 matrices
- Graphing calculator handles calculus, engineering, trigonometric, and financial functions
- SAT,ACT,PSAT/NMSQT,AP,International Baccalaureate
- Can display graphs and tables on split screen to trace graph while scrolling through table values
4. Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus CE White Graphing Calculator.
- 15 colors for function Graphing
- Change style and color of axes and grids on graphs
- Sequence Graphing mode shows time Series plot, cobweb/stair-step plot and phase plots
- User-defined list names. Lists store up to 999 elements
- 17 interactive zoom features
5. Casio fx-9860GII Graphing Calculator.
- Built-in eActivity and spreadsheet applications
- Icon-based menu adds to overall intuitive usability
- 1500 KB Flash ROM
- Direct connection to Casio projectors
- New LCD backlight for superior visibility
- New manager software available
- REF/RREF function, random integers, unit conversion, new types of regressions, chi-squared GOF function, 9 new probability functions, pie charts & bar graphs, graph X=f(Y) and much more
- Data transfer from unit-to-unit and from unit-to-computer
6. Casio FX-CG10 PRIZM Color Graphing Calculator.
- 16MB maximum storage memory capacity and Requires 4 AAA batteries
- PC link port
- Users can create graphs over pictures of real-life scenes to better understand mathematical functions
- Color graphs
- Full-color LCD screen - bursting with over 65,000 brilliant colors with a spacious 3.7" LCD Screen - over 82,000 pixels (384 x 216)
- Color-Link and conditional formatting for graphs, charts and spreadsheet formatting
- Casio "Picture Plot" Technology - infusing real images into math
7. TI-Nspire CAS Graphing Calculator.
- Grab and move graphed functions in real time to observe relationships and patterns
- Can be used on the PSAT and SAT college entrance exams and on AP tests
- Advanced graphing calculator ideal for classroom use
- See multiple representations of a problem individually or together on a single screen
- Dynamically link representations of a problem to see how changes to one affect others
8. HP G8X92AA LA Prime v2 Graphing Calculator.
- Intersect, Extremum, Slope, Area; Zoom, Trace, Co-ordinates, Shade
- Engineering; Computer science; Surveying; Trigonometry; Statistics; Geometry; Biology; Chemistry; Physics
- Decimal hrs/hrs min sec conversions; Polar/rectangular conversions; Angle conversions; Base conversions and arithmetic; Unit conversions; Bit, Boolean graphics; Display and printer graphics
- 32 MB mDDR ; Flash memory
9. Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus CE LightningGraphing Calculator.
- Enhanced screen readability with high-resolution backlit display
- Make graphs easier to read by adding grid lines
- 30% lighter and thinner than earlier generations
- Distinguish between multiple graphs and plots with color-coded equations, plots and objects
10. Texas Instruments TI-Nspire CX Graphing Calculator.
- The TI-Nspire CX handheld’s innovative capabilities support teaching strategies that research has found accelerate understanding of complex mathematic and scientific concepts.