Here, we’ll review the top 10 Best jumper cables on the market today. We’ll provide an overview of what is good and not-so-good about each case, and we’ve provided a range of economic and excellent Best jumper cables.
We spent 45 hours to find a best option for you is a CARTMAN BC0420K 20’ Jumper Cables, which comes with amazing features you’ve never heard before. It is the Best jumper cables available in the market today. However, if you don’t want to spend big on jumper cables, then you should absolutely go for Energizer ENB-216 16’ Jumper Cables which comes with all the basic features one could expect in jumper cables.
To help you in your search, we have completed this list of the Best jumper cables.
Top 10 Best jumper cables 2019
1. CARTMAN BC0420K 20’ Jumper Cables.
- T-Prene coating keeps cables flexible down to -25C/-13F.
- 4-gauge, heavy-duty, no-tangle cable construction.
- Cables work with top-post and side-terminal 12/24-volt batteries.
- Available in 20 feet, will easily reach between batteries
- Twice grip design for better conductivity and tension.
- Ergonomic design that is easy to use on top-post and side-terminal batteries.
2. Energizer ENB-216 16’ Jumper Cables.
- 800A heavy duty professional grade clamps
- Tangle free cables remains flexible even at low temperatures.
- Made from copper clad aluminum.
- Suitable for both top and side post batteries.
3. OxGord Commercial Grade 250 AMP 12’ Jumper Cables.
- Clamps have an ergonomic design that is easy to use on top-post and side-terminal batteries.
- TPR cable material, low temperature resistance (-40ºF).
- Includes free travel bag.
- Sufficient CCA (Copper Coated Aluminium).
- Feature color-coded clamps with triple-polarity identification.
- Easy-to-use, no-tangle cables have T-Prene coating for flexibility and easy storage.
4. ABN 2-Gauge 600 AMP 25’ Jumper Cables.
- Tangle-free flexibility engineered for warm and cold climates.
- Handles are designed for safe, secure clamping.
- All copper parrot clamps, these cables administer optimal contact.
- Heavy-duty 2-gauge cable is 25 feet long for optimal reach.
- Cables are color coded to prevent crossing wires.
- Oil, chemical, and water-resistant PVC jacket that keeps the cables flexible in all weather conditions
5. EPAuto 1 Gauge 800A 25’ Jumper Cables.
- Perfect for cars, motorcycles, trucks, vans and SUVs.
- Features handy carry bag.
- Pair of safety working gloves included.
6. Always Prepared 4 Gauge 20’ Jumper Cables.
- Cables can withstand temperatures down to -13ºF while remaining flexible.
- Color coded for easy reference.
- Includes convenient carrying bag.
- Alligator-style clamps.
7. AmazonBasics 4 Gauge 20’ Jumper Cables.
- 20-foot length makes it easy to reach between batteries.
- Provided with heavy-duty alligator clamps.
- Red and black exteriors make it simple to connect the right color to the battery's positive (+) and negative (-) terminals.
- Clamps include a strong spring and a comfortable handle for secure placement and easy positioning.
8. Kodiak Heavy Duty 1 Gauge 25’ Jumper Cables.
- Included flashlight uses 24 LED's to light the battery area.
- Carry case is designed for quick and easy storage.
- Red and black color coated PVC clamps make identification easy.
- Ergonomically designed with shielded clamp surfaces for safety.
- Double connection point design gives optimum power transfer and grip for both side and top post battery terminals.
- Features LED side torch function that operates separately.
- Thermoplastic insulated cables remain flexible at -40ºF.
9. TOPDC 4AWG 20’ Jumper Cables.
- Vinyl coated heavy-duty clamp for rust and corrosion protection.
- Solid PVC outer jacket helps to protect the booster cables from damaging and fraying even under -40F/-40C to 167F/75C.
- Strong clamp springs make for a secure fit on the terminals.
- Tangle-free high-resistance insulator protects each booster cable wire.
- Copper jaws for easy electrical conductivity and power transfer.
10. AUTOGEN 1 Gauge 25’ 900A Jumper Cables.
- Fits both top and side post batteries.
- Carry bag included to easily secure and store the cables.
- Tangle-free cables are covered with PVC material which allows for extra flexibility at temperatures as low as -40°F.
- Conductor wires are made from highly conductive CCA (Copper Coated Aluminum).
- Extra tough jaw covers are designed for drop resistance and insulation protection.
- Exclusive jaw designs for a secure and stable connection.