With our Best photo scanner guide and product reviews, we’ll help you make a more informed decision and get a product with the benefits you need. It’s important to do your prior research, so read our reviews and comparisons to decide which model you need.
We spent 38 hours to find a best option for you is a Fujitsu PA03656-B005 Photo Scanner, which comes with amazing features you’ve never heard before. It is the Best photo scanner available in the market today. However, if you don’t want to spend big on photo scanner, then you should absolutely go for Epson Perfection V600 Photo Scanner which comes with all the basic features one could expect in photo scanner.
To help you in your search, we have completed this list of the Best photo scanner.
Top 10 Best photo scanner 2019
Di VuPoint Solutions
1. Fujitsu PA03656-B005 Photo Scanner.
- Bundled with searchable PDF creation software.
- Generates password and digital ID attached PDF files for protecting personal information.
- Link directly with your iPad, iPhone, and Android devices via a Wi-Fi connection.
- Offers the paper feeding performance of high-speed, high-volume devices.
- Automatically synchronize scanned documents between your computer and mobile device.
- Wi-Fi connectivity to a PC or Mac.
- ScanSnap Receipt allows users to easily scan and extract information from receipts.
2. Epson Perfection V600 Photo Scanner.
- Features 6400 x 9600 dpi resolution, up to 17" x 22".
3. Doxie Go SE Portable Photo Scanner.
- Doxie integrates award-winning ABBYY OCR technology that recognizes the text in your documents and creates searchable PDFs.
- no special drivers required.
- Auto Adjust applies smart cropping, de-skew, and automatic contrast to make every scan look amazing.
- Included memory stores up to 4,000 scans before needing to sync.
- Simply charge and insert your documents to scan, archive, and share.
- Included software makes it easy to organize, create searchable multi-page PDFs, save as JPEG/PDF/PNG’s.
- Compact, efficient design goes anywhere.
4. Canon CanoScan LiDE220 Photo Scanner.
- Z-LidTM Expansion Top extends up approximately one-inch and over the platen to let you scan large items, such as textbooks or other thick documents.
- Five EZ Buttons that enable you to scan, copy, Send to Cloud, or create a single or multipage PDF quickly.
- Automatically employs area-by-area correction for beautiful, easy-to-view scans.
- Creates letter-sized color scan in approximately 10 seconds.
- Included stand to enables vertical scanning.
- Easily send all your data or attachments to Dropbox or Evernote with a single button.
- Automatically recognizes the type of original, then scans and saves with suitable settings.
5. Brother DS-620 Mobile Photo Scanner.
- Compatible with Linux, Windows, and Mac.
- Scans up to 8 pages per minute.
- Resolution up to 1200 × 1200 dpi interpolated and 600 × 600 dpi optical, in color or black and white.
- Desktop document management,
- Desktop document management, Business card management.OCR management.
- Business card management.
- Also compatible with receipt management software solution, BR-Receipts for organizing scanned receipts.
- OCR management.
6. Epson FastFoto FF-680W Wireless High-Speed Photo Scanner.
- Second-generation Epson® FastFoto Software makes everything easy, with convenient photo editing and smart file organization tools.
- Single-Step Technology to capture both the image and any handwritten notes on the back in a single scan.
- Features a variety of modes for quick sharing, archiving and enlargements.
- Includes both USB and wireless connectivity for flexible placement.
- Offers modes for easy sharing (300 dpi), archiving (600 dpi TIFF) and enlarging (1200 dpi).
- Features SafeTouch Technology for worry-free scanning up to 8.5" wide, plus postcards, Polaroid photos and panoramas.
- Single-Step Technology for 2-sided scanning.
7. Avision IS15+ Portable Photo Scanner.
- 5 x 7 photo scanned in color mode at 300dpi completed in less than 10 seconds.
- Resolution of 300dpi with an automatic document feeding mechanism.
- Simply plug in any storage to save the scans to a USB flash drive or a memory card (SD/SDHC).
- Works for photos, business cards, receipts, or small memos and notes up to 5” x 7”.
- Images are cropped and deskewed automatically.
8. Flip-Pal Mobile Photo Scanner.
- no software to install, no cables to connect.
- 600 and 300 dpi resolution settings.
- Only requires seven seconds to scan at 300 dpi.
- Includes EasyStitch software that automatically stitches together multiple scans of photos, documents, maps and more.
9. Plustek ephoto Z300 Photo Scanner.
- CCD sensor has the highest degree of reproduction for color images.
- OCR technology creates scanned files as searchable PDF file format.
- Auto deskews and auto crops the photos so you don't need edit each photo yourself.
- Scan area varies from 1" x 1" to 8" x 11.5" size and can hold up to 0.24" thick paper or card.
- Scanning a 4 “x 6” photo takes only two seconds.
- Button-free operation.
- Faster option relative to a traditional flatbed scanner.
- Saves scanned images under various file formats (Jpeg, PDF, TIFF, etc.).
- Software automatically detects paper size, crops blank area and rotates.
10. Vupoint ST470 Portable Photo Scanner.
- Use the included adapter to insert the SD card into your computer to transfer.
- 1.5 inch color LCD preview screen allows you to review scanned images.
- Maximum scanning resolution of 1,200 dpi when it is docked in base.
- Power saving feature turns power off after 3 minutes.
- Scans all flat media including photos, receipts, patterns on fabric, books, etc.
- Auto color/white balance.
- Included docking station turns it into a single-sheet auto-feed scanner.