With our Best propane heater guide and product reviews, we’ll help you make a more informed decision and get a product with the benefits you need. It’s important to do your prior research, so read our reviews and comparisons to decide which model you need.
We spent 49 hours to find a best option for you is a 46,000 BTU Patio Propane Heater, which comes with amazing features you’ve never heard before. It is the Best propane heater available in the market today. However, if you don’t want to spend big on propane heater, then you should absolutely go for 3800-BTU Indoor-Safe Propane Heater which comes with all the basic features one could expect in propane heater.
To help you in your search, we have completed this list of the Best propane heater.
Top 10 Best propane heater 2019
1. 46,000 BTU Patio Propane Heater.
- Range of up to 18 feet in diameter.
- Take full advantage of that well-loved outdoor living space, from one season to the next, with help from this commercial patio heater.
- For enhanced safety and peace of mind, the heater also features a shut-off tilt valve that turns the heater off automatically if it gets tipped over.
- Requires a standard 20-pound LP gas cylinder (not included).
- Durable steel construction with a powder-coated bronze finish.
- A large variable-heat control knob allows for low or high heat settings and for turning the heater completely off at the end of the night.
- Then all it takes to light the heater is a simple push of the button thanks to its user-friendly, one-step, Piezo ignition system.
- For secure placement and enhanced stability, the patio heater provides a base reservoir system, which can easily be filled with either water or sand, creating a low, heavy, and steady base weight.
2. 3800-BTU Indoor-Safe Propane Heater.
- High temperature wire guard.
- Ceramic burner tile mounted with shock absorbing insulation for durability and easy replacement.
- Fold-down handle reduces storage space.
- Swivel regulator for easy LP cylinder and hose installation.
- Low-oxygen safety shut-off (ODS) and tip-over safety shut-off.
- 4,000 & 9,000 BTU/HR.
- Large durable porcelain coated heating surface directs radiant heat over wider area.
- Four position control with built-in Piezo igniter off and lo/hi heat settings.
3. 2,890 BTU Texsport Propane Heater.
- Uses standard size one pound disposable propane tanks.
- 847 Watts.
- Safety valve shuts off fuel if flame goes out.
- Aluminum reflector with safety grid.
- Large paddle foot plastic base for greater stability.
- Finished in stainless steel with copper hardware.
- Durable stainless steel burner.
4. 18,000 BTU Cabinet Propane Heater.
- Safe for Indoor Use
- Includes an ODS (Oxygen Depletion Sensor), that shuts off the heater, if the oxygen level drops below a safe level.
- 18,000 BTU Cabinet Heater delivers outstanding heating performance, reliability, and durability.
- Wheels allow you to easily move the heater wherever you need it.
- 3 Heat Settings
- Heats up to 600 ft. Radius
- Features an easy Push Button Piezo Ignition.
- Locking casters ensure that it stays in place.
- 20 LB. Propane (LP) Cylinder Required for Operation - (Not Included)
5. 30,000 BTU Vent Free Propane Heater.
- Factory standard Oxygen Depletion Sensor (ODS), rest assured this heater will provide you with years of comfortable and safe heat.
- Also, with a battery powered electronic ignition, starting it is a breeze - battery included.
- Can be permanently mounted to the wall or securely fastened to the floor with included mounting brackets and fasteners.
- A clean burning blue flame tube burner uses the natural convection of the burn to circulate warm comfortable air.
- Conveniently equipped with a thermostat for superior control of the temperature in your space.
- 30,000 BTU Liquid Propane Vent Free heater is the perfect supplemental heating solution even on the coldest days.
6. Dura Heat TT-360 Propane Heater.
- 360° of instant radiant, infrared heat in a small and portable design.
- High efficiency stainless steel heat reflector.
- up to 1,000 sq ft.
- Match light/Tip-over Safety Shut off.
- Quick connect P.O.L. tank connection.
- Rust resistant chrome emitter guard.
- Match light ignition.
- Accidental shut-off.
- Operates up to 14 hours on a 20 lb. propane(LP) tank.
7. 4,000-9,000 BTU Indoor-Safe Propane Heater.
- Oxygen Depletion Sensor (ODS) and accidental tip-over safety shut-off you can be sure that you will enjoy years of comfortable indoor safe heat.
- Perfect solution for heating enclosed spaces like large tents up to 200 sq. ft.
- Rotate the knob to pilot and push.Integrated Piezo sparking mechanism will take care of the rest.
- Integrated Piezo sparking mechanism will take care of the rest.
- The expertly engineered size to BTU ratio is augmented with a fold down handle to give this heater maximum output while retaining a minimalistic footprint.
- A swivel regulator gives you the ability to adapt usage from a disposable cylinder to a remote gas supply with the purchase of a hose and filter.
- Rotate the knob to pilot and push.
- 4,000-9,000 BTU Liquid Propane heater connects directly to a 1 lb. cylinder.
8. 30,000 - 45,000 BTU Tank Top Propane Heater.
- Features a 360 degree burner that can also be pivoted to focus heat an additional 180 degrees.
- Easy to use and quick to set up.
- Top heater is the perfect solution for a variety of outdoor heating applications.
- Features a safety shut off and tip over safety shut off for safe operation.
- Constructed with high quality components to bring you reliable heat on the go.
- Adjustable high-medium-low regulator.
- This radiant 30,000 - 45,000 BTU Liquid Propane Tank
9. 60,000 BTU Forced Air Propane Heater.
- Rugged Propane Heater is built for the jobsite.
- Runs on a 20-lb. propane tank.
- Continuous ignition.
- 10' hose and regulator included.
- QBT technology makes this Heater 50% quieter than a standard propane heater.
- 14-hr. max. runtime on full tank.
- Variable 30,000-60,000 BTU output Propane Forced-air Heater.
- High temperature limit switch.
- Heats up to 1,250 sq. ft..
- Rugged and durable steel construction.
- Just hook up to your propane tank, plug in to any 110VAC outlet and you've got reliable, steady heat for hours.
- Heavy-duty high output fan.
- Economical, efficient and clean burning.
10. 10,000 - 45,000 BTU Propane Heater.
- Operate 1 to 3 burners for multiple heat output combinations.
- High-quality chrome and stainless steel components.
- Great for the campsite, garage, or construction site.
- 10,000 to 45,000 BTUs per hour
- Outdoor use only.
- high, medium, and low.
- Adjustable swivel head design.
- Three tip-over safety shutoffs.
- Mounts on a 20 to 100-lb. propane cylinder (not included).
- Polished chrome reflectors.
- Match-lit ignition.