In this review, we have reviewed the Best smart pen available today. We have also included a comprehensive guide that helps you pick the most appropriate model. Additionally, going through the top 10 Best smart pen reviews will help you narrow down your choice of the most appropriate choice.
We spent 32 hours to find a best option for you is a Rocketbook Erasable Smart Pen, which comes with amazing features you’ve never heard before. It is the Best smart pen available in the market today. However, if you don’t want to spend big on smart pen, then you should absolutely go for Livescribe 2GB Echo Smart Pen which comes with all the basic features one could expect in smart pen.
To help you in your search, we have completed this list of the Best smart pen.
Top 10 Best smart pen 2019
1. Rocketbook Erasable Smart Pen.
- Works with any pen, marker or highlighter from the Pilot Frixion line (one pen is included).
- Quickly save your notes to Google Drive, Dropbox, Evernote, Box, OneNote, Slack, iCloud and/or email.
- 32 reusable pages that wipe clean with a damp cloth when used with the Pilot FriXion pens.
2. Livescribe 2GB Echo Smart Pen.
- Replay your meetings or lectures simply by tapping on your notes.
- Comes with Echo Desktop software for Mac or Windows.
- Saves notes and audio recordings to your computer.
- Record everything you write and hear so you'll never miss a word.
3. Scanmarker Air Scanner Smart Pen.
- Compatible with Mac & Windows desktop plus Android and iOS mobile devices.
- Accurate and fast multilingual text scanner ideal for students and professionals.
- Portable, lightweight and convenient.
- Connects easily to all your devices via Bluetooth
- Powerful in-built battery rechargeable via USB.
- Use your pen scanner to scan editable text directly into any computer application such as Microsoft Word.
- Create summaries faster than ever before; just slide your handheld scanning pen across a line of printed text and watch it appear instantly on the screen.
4. Livescribe 3 Smart Pen.
- Uses your smartphone or tablet's microphone to record audio that's synchronized to everything you write on paper.
- Built-in memory on the smartpen captures and stores your notes, allowing you to sync to up to 4 iOS and Android devices.
- The quickest, simplest way to bring valuable information from paper onto your tablet and smartphone.
- Once your notes are in the Live scribe+ mobile app, you can organize, tag, play back audio and send/share notes to any of the devices you use.
- Connects to your iOS and Android devices via Bluetooth Smart (Low Energy) to sync everything you write or draw to the free Live scribe+ app
5. Wacom Bamboo Folio Smart Pen.
- Register for the free Inkspace cloud service to convert your handwritten notes to text, intuitively tag your ideas on paper, or export them as DOC format.
- Use the free, next generation Wacom Inkspace app to convert your handwritten notes to text, edit your digitized notes and export them into JPG, PNG, PDF, SVG, or WILL files
- Sync your ideas with the cloud and forward them to services including Dropbox, Evernote and OneNote
- Then your ideas into digital, shareable files while you write. When you're ready to turn the page, just touch a button and Bamboo Folio saves your ideas
6. Neo smartpen N2 Smart Pen.
- N2 enables you to save and share your notes using either Evernote or Google Drive. Automatically sync content with Evernote, or upload to third party applications like Adobe Creative Suite and Dropbox in various file formats (JPEG, PDF, PNG, SVG...).
- Neo smartpen N2, with its exclusive app 'Neo Notes', automatically syncs what you write on paper to Android and iOS smart devices.
- N2's 11.8mm-thick full aluminum body is ergonomically designed to provide the same grip as a conventional pen and looks sleek.
- Turns on automatically when touching paper (pressure recognition) and stores up to 1,000 pages even when not paired with a smart device to provide a comfortable and natural note taking experience.
- Digitized handwritten notes are easy to save, share, search and organize or can be converted into digital text.
7. Wacom Bamboo Spark Smart Pen.
- Works with any A5 paper.
- Utilizes Wacom's proprietary EMR technology and an integrated self-inking pen.
- Capture handwritten notes on any paper.
8. Equil 2 Smart Pen.
- Equil Smartpen 2 captures handwritten notes, sketches and diagrams and transfers them to your Android, iOS, Mac and Windows devices and the cloud for editing, enhancing and sharing.
- Download Equil’s free apps to your smartphone, tablet or computer for real-time capture, editing and sharing.
- Store notes on the receiver’s memory (4 GB) and import when convenient.
9. Moleskine PTSETA Smart Pen.
- Companion app smoothly transfers your freehand notes from page to screen in real time, allowing you digitize, edit and organize.
- Code technology allows the Pen+ to recognize where it is in the tablet and capture each pen stroke.
- Set includes paper tablet with special paper designed to work with Pen+ in dotted layout.
- Send your notes as PDF, image, vector or text file format in one touch, capture real-time audio and pair with handwritten notes.
10. NeoLab Convergence M1 Smart Pen.
- Works with cloud and note-taking applications like Evernote, Google Drive, Microsoft One Note, and Adobe Creative Cloud. Connect to devices running iOS 8.1 (or higher), Android 4.4 (or higher), or Windows 10.
- NeoLAB's M1 smartpen brings the convenience of modern technology to traditional writing.
- 125-day standby battery life, and 6 hours of combined writing time, you can write for 1000 pages before you need to recharge.
- Includes the N Moleskin notebook is a classic large ruled notebook, featuring a water-repellent cardboard board cover, expandable inner-pocket, and an elastic closure.
- Seamlessly converts everything you write on paper to a digital format viewable on your devices. You can easily share your drawings and automatically back everything up.