If you are looking for top quality Best soldering iron, read the detailed reviews on top 10 Best soldering iron before buying. Click here to read more.
We spent 30 hours to find a best option for you is a Weller SP40NKUS Soldering Iron, which comes with amazing features you’ve never heard before. It is the Best soldering iron available in the market today. However, if you don’t want to spend big on soldering iron, then you should absolutely go for SEALODY 60W Soldering Iron which comes with all the basic features one could expect in soldering iron.
To help you in your search, we have completed this list of the Best soldering iron.
Top 10 Best soldering iron 2019
1. Weller SP40NKUS Soldering Iron.
- A triangular front housing contains the high temperature long-life LEDs, which produces 25 light lumens.
- Medium duty iron produces 40 watts (up to 900 degrees F) for joining 12 AWG wire or smaller.
- Round, soft grip, non-slip handle design helps relax the hand during extended use, and it easily provides a mechanism to roll and position the tip for application needs.
- Delivering the ultimate soldering experience, the Weller SP40NKUS Soldering Iron Kit includes the SP40N co-molded hand soldering iron with three built-in LEDs for superior accuracy and application illumination.
- Ideal for use on electrical/electronic components, audio equipment, RC hobbies, and more.
2. SEALODY 60W Soldering Iron.
- The desoldering pump is high pressure vacuum with an aluminum body frame.
- 6 interchangeable tips from broad chisel to super-fine for a variety of different projects.
- Heats up to standby in just a few minutes.
- Allows easy one-handed use.
- Includes pure oxygen-free copper wire that is 2.5mm wide, 1.5m in length, 0.4oz in weight.
- Adjustable temperature with thermostat range 200~450℃.
- Easy to clean residue flux, especially in hard-to-reach areas.
3. Magento Tools Soldering Iron Kit.
- Includes carrying case provides to transport your soldering iron and all of its accessories.
- Temperature control with adjustments from 200° to 450°C.
- Large venting holes, and a durable heating element, dissipates heat quickly and cools down fast.
- Durable, high-quality kit contains a soldering iron and soldering wire, a solder sucker, pump for desoldering, a selection of soldering tips, a self-cleaning sponge stand, and more.
- Versatile soldering iron uses patented ceramic-core induction technology.
4. Tabiger 16-in-1 Soldering Iron Kit.
- Includes soldering iron stand.
- Soldering kit is an excellent kit for home use, hobbyists, DIY solderers, enthusiasts, novice, classes.
- Tabiger welding soldering iron kit comes with adjustable soldering iron, solder wire, 5 interchangeable soldering heads, flux, solder wick, desoldering pump and a large variety of needed accessories.
5. Anbes Soldering Iron Kit.
- Adjustable Temperature Welding Iron with ON/OFF Switch
- Wire Stripper Cutter.
- Solder Wire.
- Desoldering Pump.
- Anbes soldering iron comes with two interchangeable soldering tips, allowing for a range of different projects.
- Soldering Iron Stand.
- Multimeter designed to check DC and AC voltage.
- Anti-Static Tweezers
- Test Leads .
- 22awg Electronic Wire .
- Screwdriver with 8 replaceable magnetic bits.Multimeter designed to check DC and AC voltage.Adjustable Temperature Welding Iron with ON/OFF SwitchDesoldering Pump.Anti-Static TweezersSoldering Iron Stand.Wire Stripper Cutter.22awg Electronic Wire .Solder Wire.Test Leads .
- On/off switch on the cord so that you do not have to unplug it to turn it off.
- Screwdriver with 8 replaceable magnetic bits.
6. Hakko FX601-02 Soldering Iron.
- Electronic controls and efficient ceramic heater provide accuracy and stability.
- Extremely lightweight, ergonomic tool allows you to solder for long periods of time.
- Ideal for soldering applications that require mobility or a long reach.
- Features a convenient temperature adjustment dial that allows the user to select their optimal soldering temperature.
- The Hakko FX601-02 is the next generation of variable temperature-controlled soldering irons.
7. TasiHome 110 V 60W Soldering Iron.
- Complete with anti-static lead for protection of all your electronic repairs.
- Allows you to adjust the burn intensity at the touch of a dial.
- If the temperature drops merely wait for the indicator to turn red and you can continue soldering safely.
- Anti-static wire with clip.
- Red light indicator while the power is being applied to ensure your set temperature is being maintained when you are soldering.
- Tasihome premium 60w soldering iron kit with optimum tip temperature adjustment.
- Visual power control indicator for your safety and ease of use.
8. Weller P2KC Cordless Butane Soldering Iron.
- Lightweight, compact cordless butane soldering and hot air tool.
- Gas capacity allows up to one hour of continuous use, ample for most jobs
- Can be used as a mini-torch with optional PPT12 flame tip.
- Automatic cut-off switch for safety when cap replaced.
- Piezo ignition with push-button ease and convenience.
- Refills in less than 20 seconds.
- Fast heat-up for high productivity, melts solder in less than 40 seconds.
- Portasol Professional Self-igniting Cordless Butane Solder Iron.
9. Choice 100W Soldering Iron.
- Choice 100W Soldering Iron.
- Comes with a 1/4 inch chisel style tip.
- 100 watts.
- Heats up to 1000 degrees Fahrenheit.
10. Portasol Pro Piezo Cordless Butane Soldering Iron.
- Tool materials prevent deterioration and increases the durability and life of the tool.
- Made with DuPont engineered plastics that are tested for compatibility with butane.
- Portasol Pro Piezo Cordless Butane Soldering Iron.
- Ultrasonically welded gas tanks which also extends the life of our tool and prevents gas leaking on exposure to impact, UV light and hot/cold temperatures.